Immerse students in the world of American diplomacy
The National Museum of American Diplomacy Education Program connects high school and college students with the world of American diplomacy, increasing their understanding of diplomacy and inspiring them to be involved in foreign affairs.
Everything you need to conduct a simulation in your own classroom. These are hands-on exercises that allow students and teachers to experience what it is like to be a diplomat while grappling with complex foreign affairs topics.
– Freshwater Crisis: Energy Security and Economic Growth
– International Migration Crisis: Human Rights and Border Security
– International Nuclear Crisis: Non-Proliferation and National Sovereignty
– Global Counterfeit Trade: The High Cost of Cheap Goods
– Crisis in the Oceans: Sustaining Fisheries in International Waters
– International Wildlife Trafficking: Plight of the Pangolins
– HIV/AIDS Crisis: Global Health and Development
– Peacebuilding: The Challenge of Darfur